A Little Bit About Me...

My name is Bryn Jarvis and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am a junior studying Elementary Education. I graduated from McGill Toolen Catholic High school. I work at St.Pius X with Pre-K 3 and have working there for 2 years. I love working with children and hope to become a wonderful teacher.
My Teaching Philosophy

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Google

This semester we focused a great deal on google. Google has so much to offer and it is free. I have never used google before and i really had no experience with google at all. I had another email address that i used so I have never even explored it. We have learned so much and I really wish that I would have know about it before. You can make documents, spreadsheets, power points, etc. on this site and it is all free. I will definately use this in the future because you can access it anywhere. We also learned about igoogle and we had a page that we customized ourselves where can access our interests quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment