A Little Bit About Me...

My name is Bryn Jarvis and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am a junior studying Elementary Education. I graduated from McGill Toolen Catholic High school. I work at St.Pius X with Pre-K 3 and have working there for 2 years. I love working with children and hope to become a wonderful teacher.
My Teaching Philosophy

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My philosophy is to teach each child to the best of my ability. I will try my best teach every student as best that I can no matter race, gender, or handicap. I hope to have a fun classroom that is accepting of all students. I want to apply everything I have learned in school and what I can learn and explore on my own to my classroom. I hope that my students will want to come to my class every morning and that I will have new, fun, and exciting things for them to learn and participate in. I hope to educate myself constantly to keep in tune with the new ways that students are learning and that are age appropriate. Just from being in this class I have learned so many ways to incorporate technology into the classroom which I think is important in this day and age. I knew before that it was important because students today learn differently now than before and it is just a fact of learning how to incorporate it for my future students. I have received lots of new ideas, free ways of finding and using tools, and actually how to incorporate it to help the student learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment